Before you start to move your business to the cloud, have you considered how cloud ready your organisation is? Have you created your cloud migration plan? And do you know how can you get the most value from your existing Microsoft investments?
Join Perfect Image and AWS for an exclusive breakfast seminar packed with everything you need to know about ensuring your organisation is cloud-ready and creating a successful migration strategy.
What you will learn:
- Hear our customers’ stories about hosting their Microsoft workloads in AWS and what steps they took to migrate
- Whether your organisation is currently cloud-ready
- The steps you need to take to prepare in the lead up to migration
- The common drivers for businesses to adopt public cloud today
- How to create a successful cloud migration strategy
- The benefits of choosing AWS to host Microsoft workloads
This event is free but spaces are limited. Sign up now and receive a no obligation consultation with one of our AWS experts on the day to delve into the support mechanisms AWS has in place to help you demonstrate the value of cloud migration for your organisation.
- How and why should you migrate to public cloud?
- Is your business ready for the move to cloud?
- Why choose AWS to host your Microsoft servers and applications?
- What migration methods and options available – we will cover such strategies as lift and shift and hybrid.
- Bellway Homes Case Study – Cloud Environment Provides Huge Scalability and Resilience Benefits and “Peace of Mind” for Major UK Property Developer
- So you’ve moved to the cloud – what next? Steps to service and cost optimisation.
- Speak to an AWS Expert – your chance to ask questions.
As an AWS Consulting Partner certified with the Microsoft Workloads Competency, Perfect Image employs a team of AWS certified cloud experts with a wealth of experience in migrating Microsoft workloads to the public cloud.
When: 8th October 2019, 8.30am – 12pm
Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Forth Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3SA
Getting there: If you’re travelling by Metro or train, the venue is just a few minutes’ walk from Central Station, and close to many bus stops.
If you’re driving, the multi-storey Stephenson Quarter Car Park is open 24/7 and is located behind the hotel.
Breakfast: Breakfast rolls and hot drinks will be available upon arrival.
Why choose Perfect Image?
We are an AWS and Microsoft competency partner – we hold Microsoft Gold Partner and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner certifications. We have a lot of experience in designing and delivering secure, cost-efficient solutions that are tailored to your exact business needs and how you work.