The new age of telephone communication; bringing together low costs, high availability and flexibility, and ease of use that has never been seen before.
A recent study found that 70% of companies indicated they had either already deployed Unified Communications in the cloud or plan to do so. Businesses are choosing to move because of big cost savings, the ability to use existing equipment, painless updates and the complete flexibility of a cloud VoIP solution.
Cloud based telephony solutions simply plug into the company’s internet access, which means less hardware, less space needed for physical servers and no expensive, fragile technology. With a hosted PBX phone system, implemented and with ongoing support from Perfect Image, telephones can be used anywhere that has an internet connection, whether that is for multiple or moving offices or on-the-go employees.
What are the Benefits of Choosing a Hosted Cloud Telephony Service such as NFON?
- Low set up charge
- Up to 50% cheaper than conventional telephone systems
- Subscription based 30 day rolling contract
- Free internal calls
- Eliminate expensive hardware costs
- Free updates for life
- Only pay for the number of extensions you need
- No more ongoing maintenance costs
- Rapid implementation
- Use your PC while on the phone to clients
- Add or remove devices with just a click
- Make and receive calls via your PC/laptop
- Plug & play to connect your analogue device to the NFON cloud system
- Click to dial directly from your PC
- Link your mobile as your desk phone extension anywhere in the country
- Call recording with flexible storage options
- Full call management: voicemail, queues, IVR
- Connect up to 9 devices per extension
- Link up to your CRM system for a full view of the customer
- Great for companies needing a mobile, global or multi-branch solution
- Virtual conference rooms
- 99.9% availability
- Fax from your PC via PDF
- Approved by HM Government
- Outsourced to a highly secure and powerful data centre
- Robust disaster recovery
- TÜV certified: meets strict product safety and quality certification
- Resilient set up fail-over at separate servers
- Over 2000 customers in the UK alone
- Call encryption with SRTP
Efficiently integrates with CRM, contact centres or a variety of other software systems
IT and telecoms should be working together cohesively in your company, and Perfect Image can optimise your systems to ensure every call and every click is beneficially interconnected. We are experts in cloud telephony solutions such as NFON, and we architect solutions that can implement with your current infrastructure to streamline your business processes. We can connect your cloud telephone system with existing Microsoft office 365 or Dynamics 365 licences, the CRM system you use can be linked up, or the call centre system you already have in place can be unified for a fully integrated cloud telephony solution - all with no stress or business interruption for you.
Companies can deliver visibility of presence and effortlessly accessible communication for everyone – and customers can easily get in touch. A hosted business phone system is great for hot-desking as devices can be easily registered and deregistered, for example to create a cloud call centre. There are various options for cloud telephony with handsets and softphone capability depending on your needs, which we will assess to ensure the right solution for you. Work from home, on the move, or in a different country – employees are always accessible through their mobiles with Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) to create cloud iPhones and more. Couple that with the ability to use mobile Dynamics 365 and you have a fully Unified Communications solution that can increase efficiency exponentially.
Easy Pricing Model
Transparent, easy-to-use commercial model – pay for what you use. Avoid CAPEX with a convenient subscription of a rolling 30 day contract. Each month you can adjust the amount of extensions, devices, and users, from 2 to 250,000 – which means NFON is a great cloud PBX phone system for small businesses to enterprise size. Cut costs by no longer needing to hire expensive engineers, or maintain aging wiring and telegraph poles. Perfect Image are also there for the duration of your solution, to undertake any changes, adjustments or assistance that you may need.
Robust Disaster Recovery
Cloud based hosting means phones can connect to your business network from anywhere in the country, or world. NFON use geographically separate servers so your data and phone access are in safe hands. Even if your office is affected by disaster, your business cloud phone system isn’t – the cloud is unparalleled and extremely secure. This is further ensured with assistance from Perfect Image with how to improve your security, a robust managed services team, and a rapid response helpdesk when you need it.
Skype for Business Enterprise Compatible
Benefit from the familiar interface of Skype for Business Enterprise (SfBE) to make and receive calls directly through on your PC. Perfect Image can natively incorporate your Skype phone with Microsoft address book contacts, calendar entries and other Office 365 applications such as SharePoint, OneNote and Exchange. Skype for business VoIP integration includes standard Skype features such as instant messaging and video calling, with minimal risk, delay and disruption to user experience. The capability to have remote face-to-face meetings means huge savings in transport and accommodation, without losing the personal touch.
What Makes NFON Different?
- Europe’s most advanced cloud telephone system provider
- Only cloud telephony provider worldwide with capability to replace traditional PBX phone systems in companies of all sizes.
- Skype for business phone integration with services such as Office 365 or a hybrid solution.
- Established for over 10 years.
- Trusted Unified Communications provider.
- Development and production in-house, meaning quicker response times.
- Over 240,000 current users.
How Can Perfect Image Help?
For a smooth implementation of a fully integrated cloud telephony and IT structure solution, Perfect Image will health check your network as part of our role as trusted advisor to evaluate your business needs. We start with assessing how your company currently works, build a strategy for how it should be working, and then design a way to bridge the gap for improved productivity. Whatever your current position we can find the best possible solution for the integration of both your phone and IT systems.
We can architect a completely bespoke cloud phone system that efficiently integrates with your current Dynamics 365 licences, Office 365 subscription, or call centre infrastructure to implement the best cloud telephony system for your company. Stay ahead of the competition with a state of the art Unified Communication solution with Perfect Image’s ongoing assistance to oversee your system; guaranteeing security, support and a value-add service. We work alongside your company and IT department to ensure your business is optimised for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
What Can I Do Now?
Get in touch with us today If you would like to discover how NFON could offer your business low cost, simplicity, effectiveness and security into a cloud business phone system, contact us today to find out more.