Being able to proactively monitor infrastructure, security and applications; gain a clear understanding of system usage and use machine learning and event analytics to improve IT security and process operations can be really powerful for any businesses to harness, which is why we’re introducing a new service…
Over the past few months, several of our clients have been asking us how they can get more comprehensive and actionable system and security reporting so we put our heads together to create a managed service around an exciting, advanced technology – Splunk.
Harnessing Splunk will give your business the ability to use the power of machine learning (making computers more accurate in predicting outcomes without being explicitly programmed) to provide efficient, reliable, analytics-driven IT operations. Splunk collects and indexes logs and machine data from any source, providing a powerful search, analysis and visualisation function to help streamline and improve your services.
Splunk makes machine data more accessible across your whole organisation, identifying any data patterns, providing metrics, diagnosing issues and providing intelligence to ensure the smooth running of your business.
As one of the first Splunk MSP (Managed Service Provider) partners in the UK, we can help our clients create their own custom dashboards and view real-time data from their systems. This lets us monitor the performance and security of their IT infrastructure and applications against Service Level Agreements and respond to events quickly and, in certain cases, automatically through machine learning. This includes monitoring and responding to security related events.
Splunk works across on-premise, hosted and cloud infrastructure and applications to deliver a central, unified view of your critical IT services.
With Splunk, you can:
- Monitor performance of network infrastructure against Service Level Agreements
- Monitor and react to security issues based on system and user behaviour
- Automate auditing and process to meet compliance and governance requirements
- Gain access to real-time network intelligence, avoiding costly network escalations/downtime
- Eliminate legacy software and application costs
- Gain a central, unified view of critical IT services
- Map critical services with KPIs to pinpoint what matters most
- Proactively monitor clients/users to understand and anticipate their needs
- Use machine learning to detect patterns and dynamically adapt thresholds
- Consolidate capabilities, reduce platform and application specific tools
- Analyse ‘big data’ internet traffic and machine data
- Analyse machine data from systems with varying formats
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you access the information you need to grow your business and succeed, get in touch with our experts.